Pea Salad with Ginger Miso Vinaigrette
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: 4-6 Servings
- 2 cups cooked peas
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon white miso
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1½ teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons neutral oil (grapeseed, canola)
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 cups arugula (or other greens like pea shoot or water cress)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook the peas. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the lime juice, rice vinegar, white miso, ginger, sugar and oils. Blend together to emulsify.
- Adjust seasoning.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peas, cucumber, radish and cilantro. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the vinaigrette.
- Toss arugula (or other greens) with vinaigrette.
- To plate, spread dressed greens on a platter, top with the pea mixture.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and drizzle with additional dressing if desired.