Mango Black Bean Salad
So simple and such a nice addition to your summer cookout spread!
Recipe type: Salad
- 1½ cups chopped peeled ripe mango
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- ½ cup cooked wild or brown rice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons roasted tomatillo or fresh salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can organic no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss gently to mix.