Recipe type: An Italian Green Sauce
Serves: 2 cups
- 1½ cups walnuts, chopped and toasted
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 small cornichons
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red wine, sherry vinegar or lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a food process and pulse until incorporated.
- Add additional olive oil if desired
- Adjust seasoning.
Remember that I have written the recipe to suit my preference. You control the consistency for this sauce with the amount of olive oil to suit your needs.