Caesar Salad Dressing
Recipe type: Condiments
Serves: 1½ cups
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 anchovy fillets or 1½ teaspoons of anchovy paste
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup of freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until thoroughly incorporated.
- Adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Allow dressing to sit for at least an hour in order for the flavors to meld.